Medical Doctor (MD), Obstetrical Anesthesiologist, Staff Anesthesiologist, Staff Anesthetist
Administer anesthetics and analgesics for pain management prior to, during, or after surgery.
- Monitor patients before, during, and after anesthesia and counteract adverse reactions or complications.
- Record the type and amount of anesthesia and patient condition throughout the procedure.
- Provide and maintain life support and airway management and help prepare patients for emergency surgery.
- Administer anesthetic or sedation during medical procedures, using local, intravenous, spinal, or caudal methods.
- Examine patients, obtain medical history, and use diagnostic tests to determine risk during surgical, obstetrical, and other medical procedures.
- Electronic mail software — Microsoft Outlook Hot technology
- Medical software — AetherPalm InfusiCalc; EDImis Anesthesia Manager; Electronic medical record EMR software; MEDITECH software Hot technology
- Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint Hot technology
- Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel Hot technology
- Word processing software — Microsoft Word Hot technology