Last fall, our college internship team went above and beyond in helping us spread the importance of career exploration and knowledge! Some of their achievements include:
- The launch of the #CareerHighlight Series - A Career Interview Series from the Gladeo League's Reporter Team and diverse, inspiring, and interesting individuals from a wide array of professions about their career story. Check out the most recent #CareerHighlights posts!
- A new way to learn how to #DreamConfidently - Our Creator Team launched the Infographic Series based on the career profiles we have available on GladeoX! You can check out our infographics on our Pinterest page!
Thank you to our Fall16 team for helping us teach young people to #DreamConfidently! We are excited to start a new semester for our internship program this Monday, January 23. Here are a few things to expect from our intern team this spring:
- Fresh faces - Our veteran team is being joined by some exciting new members! We will be introducing our new team members on our blog over the coming weeks. Furthermore, we are excited to announce that Kalyn Farmer is taking on the role of Head Creator!
- New projects - Expect new projects to come this semester, including an all new video series!
- A new focus - We've refocused our internship program to highlight our biggest projects. The Messenger Team are now called the Marketers and our Scribes are now the Reporters! We even have new logos for the teams to make them official:
Looking for a creative, journalism, or marketing internship? Its not too late to join the Gladeo League! Applications are open all year round. To learn how you can apply as one of our college interns, check out our internship page or email Joseph Fortuno at email@example.com!
Joseph Fortuno, Gladeo League Program Director